Ship Repair at Israel Shipyards Ltd
ISL has all the facilities necessary to carry out the most complicated ship repairs and maintenance procedures:
- A 3600-ton Synchrolift 100x18 m. Ship draft up to 6.5 m
- Cranes capacity up to 100 ton
- Dry pier works and alongside pier works
- Independent power supply station
- Electrical and pipe workshops
- Well-equipped machine shop
- Blasting and coating facilities
Staffed by experienced workers, Israel Shipyards facilities handle a wide range of services with efficient reliability:
- Repairs and maintenance of all vessels
- Damage repair in all vessels.
- Renovation, conversion and expansion of all vessels.
ISL has a Master Repair Agreement
with the United States Navy (U.S.N.) 6th Fleet that recognizes the capability of our shipyards to fulfill the strictest Quality Control and Acceptance standards required by the U.S.N.